Nowadays, modern people use modern methods for shaving as they possess some advantages over regular ones.
So the most used shaver is the “electric shaver”.Electric Shaver is the tool which is used for shaving. Which has an electric connection and battery supply on it and it operates on it.
It is most widely used shaver because of its flexibility and also it Saves much time as in case of other shavers they consume more time to operates.
Different types of electric shavers
Nothing can be better than the electric shaver for convenience purpose within just a minute. like it includes no hassle fro shaving.
There are primarily two types of electric shave foil type and rotary type.also they have some pros and cons over other types of shavers.
Foil type –
The designing of this type of shaver is new and innovative.it consist of few special arrangements for use of shaver against the skin.
Their structure is like it has a thin layer inside that cover up the rotating blades. first, it helps in lifting hair up as you shave.
There is a limitation to contact of skin. that’s why this shaver is used as a substitute to other.it hardly causes cuts and irritation to skin.
It has either three or four-blade. Increase in no of the blade causing smoothening of skin. and efficiency of the shaver.
You do not need to use it in circular form and simply moves it in straight lines for more efficiency.
- Close and more precise shave.
- It ensures No harm to the skin.
- It can be used as a substitute for precise shaving.
- It is not suitable for people having a habit to save using circular direction.it is work in a straight line only.
- If they are not flexible when the user has an angular face then it might find it hard to move angles. and shave will not be efficient.
Rotary shaver –
The structure of the rotary shaver is complex and fat.it ha three to four rotating heads which sharp and smooth ends which give better shaving experience.
Suitable for all who have a problem of having a fast growing beard problem which grows in different directions.
So, it is working by cutting hair from away the face.actually any user wants to buy shaver having a flexible head.
You have to move the shaver in rotary directions.it is performance-oriented shaver.
- Suitable for thick and fast-growing beard hair in different directions.
- It is for those who do not like shaving every day.
- Solid inexperience.
- Not for those who have sensitive skin as it might be irritated.
- Circular motion recommended when irritation occurred.
- Device is not suitable for Men who want precise shaving.
Various sub-types of electric shavers are there for men like foil type or rotary type.both has some advantages and drawbacks according to application. So from the information available, it is showing that according to an application user has to use the suitable shaver.